viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

Something I’m proud of: my “Bebé”


When I was in high school there were used to be many dogs living in the school. One day there were two puppies, they were cute, and also really hungry, so my friends and I fed them and played with them during our lunch break. The problem with those puppies was that the people from school was going to call “animal rescue”, and we really doubt that it was going to be a real rescue for them, so I decided to take one of them with me so I could find it a new home, and a fríen took the other with her to do the same. 
I took the smallest puppy and went home with her, she was so small that I could carry her in my arms with no problem all the way home. Once we arrived I spent the entire day with her and I gave her some milk and food. After that we took some pictures of her to try to find someone who could take care of her and give her all the love she deserves, but we couldn’t find anyone :c We've always had bad luck trying to give animals in adoption,  and all of them end up living in my house.
This is the only picture of her that I could find.
She is "papiche" and I love her <3 <3
 
 
 
So finally she stayed at my home, and we called her Bebé. (We had to convince our father to let her stay, because we already had another dog and 3 cats) She became friends really fast with Pequeño, who assumed the role of being the leader of the pack. They grew old together, and now my Bebé is fat and loves me, and she also loves food (she is really fat xD ). I’m really proud of her because she could grow healthy and with a family that takes care of her, instead of the difficult life that she could have had.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think Chile need more people like you to help the dogs that are in the streets

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bebé is smiling in the picture c:
    And it's true, she is fat.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In the world there are many abandoned animals. If all people would help to them, the world will be best.

    ResponderEliminar